Liposomal Multivitamin Universal
Whole-body wellness for everybody: Our Universal Liposomal Multivitamin uses advanced technology to deliver a comprehensive blend of the nutrients you need to stay feeling your best—right to your cells where you need them.*†
- A high-potency blend of 30 nutrients—from A to Zinc—with 19 vitamins and minerals at 100% of the Daily Value or more
- With 100% liposomal nutrients: Our proprietary technology is designed to provide enhanced absorption and superior bioavailability*
- Includes methylated B Vitamins for rapid response
- Formulated to help maintain a healthy immune system and offer antioxidant support to promote whole-body health*
- Just 2 convenient capsules per daily serving—odor-neutral and gentle-to-digest; can be taken with or without food
- Lab-verified, vegan, made without soy, and gluten-free
You’re on the go and want a go-to daily formula you can count on to support your healthy lifestyle. Solaray Universal Liposomal Multivitamin is the answer: a complete, targeted blend of the nutrients you need to stay well. Our proprietary liposomal process is designed to protect these vitamins and minerals, helping them survive digestion to reach and be absorbed by your cells.† Combined with our stringent quality testing protocols, you can rest assured the nutrients on the bottle are the nutrients you’re getting—right where your body needs them.* Absorb More. Live Brighter.
† Based on clinical studies on Vitamin C and B12 by Cellg8® (a registered trademark of CELLg8®).
Research shows our bodies may only absorb a portion of the vitamins and minerals found in food—as well as traditional supplements.
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.