SharpMind Nootropics Stress
Put your mind at ease: This nootropic formula promotes calm and relaxation for support during times of occasional stress.*
- Support for circumstantial stress, formulated with mushrooms and herbs to help maintain a peaceful mind*
- Contains 120 mg of clinically backed Shoden® Ashwagandha, observed to support a healthy response to occasional stress and overall quality of life*†
- Includes 200 mg of L-theanine to promote relaxation*
- With 100 mg of GABA and 100 mg of fermented organic, US-grown Shiitake mushroom for additional support
- Fast-acting, powerful cognitive support in just 1 convenient capsule per day*
- Lab-verified, gluten-free, and vegan
Your mental and emotional health is top of mind these days, as it should be. Our SharpMind Stress formula is designed to help you take control of your well-being and find a sense of serenity when you need it most. It’s formulated with only the highest-quality, most efficacious nutrients plus adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms, including sustainably harvested Shoden® Ashwagandha—which has been clinically studied for a healthy response to occasional stress—and fermented organic Shiitake.*†
We source fermented mushrooms because the process aids in nutrient absorption; the Shiitakes are grown on gluten-free organic oats, which are high in beneficial beta glucans. This potent formula also contains the important amino acid L-theanine (found in tea, as well as fungi) and the neurotransmitter GABA. Be Sharper. Live Brighter.
†Shoden is a registered trademark of Arjuna Natural Pvt. Ltd.
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.