SharpMind Nootropics Focus
Find your focus: A nootropic formula to support clear thinking and mental altertness.*
- Formulated with important nutrients, herbs, and mushrooms to support mental performance and overall cognitive function*
- Contains 250 mg of award-winning, clinically backed Cognizin® Citicoline, observed to promote clear thinking for peak focus*†
- Includes 100 mg of Bacopa, a traditional Ayurvedic herb and adaptogen, and 125 mg of fermented organic, US-grown Lion’s Mane mushroom for additional support
- Fast-acting, powerful cognitive support in just 1 convenient capsule per day*
- Lab-verified, gluten-free, and vegan
When life demands your undivided attention, turn to SharpMind Focus, designed to promote clear thinking so you can sustain concentration.* This potent formula is made with only the highest-quality, most efficacious ingredients, including award-winning Cognizin® Citicoline—a naturally occurring nutrient found in the brain—which has been clinically studied to support focus, mental alertness, and cognitive energy.*†
The formula also includes Bacopa leaf, an adaptogenic herb that has long been used in Ayurveda, plus fermented organic Lion’s Mane, a unique-looking traditional mushroom that resembles its namesake. Why fermented Lion’s Mane? The fermentation process aids in nutrient absorption. What’s more, we source mushrooms grown on gluten-free organic oats, which are high in beneficial beta glucans. Be Sharper. Live Brighter.
†Cognizin is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakka Bio Co., Ltd.; it won NutraIngredient’s 2022 Ingredient of the Year for Cognitive Function
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.