SharpMind Nootropics Sleep
Rest easy: This nootropic formula promotes a calm mood and relaxed mind for a good night’s sleep.*
- An expert mushroom and herbal blend formulated to support healthy sleep*
- Contains 120 mg of clinically backed Shoden® Ashwagandha, observed to support a healthy sleep cycle and quality of life*†
- Includes a 3 mg extended-release Melatonin blend to promote restful sleep throughout the night*
- With 250 mg of L-glycine and 200 mg of fermented organic, US-grown Reishi mushroom for additional support
- Fast-acting, powerful cognitive support in just 1 convenient capsule per day*
- Lab-verified, gluten-free, and vegan
With SharpMind Sleep, a good night’s rest doesn’t have to be just a dream. This powerful nootropic supplement delivers a synergistic formula of only the highest-quality, most efficacious ingredients, chosen for their ability to promote calm and relaxation and offer targeted sleep support.* Shoden® Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herbal extract clinically researched to support a healthy sleep cycle.*† Similarly, Melatonin is used to encourage peaceful rest; we include an extended-release blend to help you stay asleep all night long.*
The formula also includes the important amino acid L-glycine and fermented organic Reishi mushroom. Why fermented Reishi? The fermentation process aids in nutrient absorption. What’s more, we source mushrooms grown on gluten-free organic oats, which are high in beneficial beta glucans. Be Sharper. Live Brighter.
†Shoden is a registered trademark of Arjuna Natural Pvt. Ltd.
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.