SharpMind Nootropics Mood
Outlook... so good: A nootropic mood-support formula to help promote positivity and a relaxed mind.*
- A mushroom and herbal blend formulated to maintain a calm mood and emotional wellness*
- Contains 25 mg of clinically backed Zembrin®, observed to deliver an alert serenity to support mood, focus, and an overall sense of well-being*†
- Includes 200 mg of the adaptogen Holy Basil, 5 mg of Lithium, and 200 mg of fermented organic, US-grown Reishi mushroom for additional support
- Fast-acting, powerful cognitive support in just 1 convenient capsule per day*
- Lab-verified, gluten-free, and vegan
You want to keep a positive outlook—no matter what life throws your way—so you can embrace the moments that matter most. Our SharpMind Mood formula is designed to help you stay calm and maintain a relaxed, tranquil mind.* It contains clinically researched Zembrin®, an extract from South Africa demonstrated to support a healthy mood and overall emotional well-being.*† The formula also includes the traditional Ayurvedic herb and adaptogen Holy Basil, as well as the essential mineral Lithium, from Lithium orotate.Plus, Mood is made with fermented organic Reishi mushroom.
Why fermented Reishi? The fermentation process aids in nutrient absorption. We source mushrooms grown on gluten-free organic oats, which are high in beneficial beta glucans. Be Sharper. Live Brighter.
†Zembrin is a registered trademark of HG&H Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited. U.S. Patents #6,288,104, #8,552,051 and #8,980,339 B2
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.