Her Life Stages Menopause
- Powerful support for menopausal hot flashes and night sweats and sound sleep—plus mood and energy to help you get through the day†*
- Also designed to support weight loss, along with overall body composition and a healthy hip and waist circumference*
- Featuring black cohosh, green tea, and clinically studied saffron and orange extract—no hormones or soy
- With essential minerals for blood glucose and thyroid support + a trace mineral complex to promote overall wellness*
- Doctor-formulated using scientifically backed ingredients for a menopause solution you can rely on
A Good Change of Pace.
Clinically Backed Ingredients.
This STAGES solution is anchored by scientifically backed saffron—shown to support menopause symptoms, mood, and sleep—and orange extract, clinically studied to support weight loss and body composition.*
As a woman who’s been practicing medicine for over 30 years, Pamela Peeke, MD, knows a little something about women’s health. Along with the women of our innovation team, she put her lifetime of knowledge and experience into formulating STAGES—for efficacious solutions you can truly trust.
Let’s Talk Proudly.
As a sponsor of the Where Should We Begin? podcast, hosted by acclaimed psychotherapist and New York Times bestselling author Esther Perel, our STAGES line will be featured on upcoming episodes, along with personal stories from women across the country in every life phase. Tune in.
Her Life Stages PMS & MenstrualRegular price $21.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages PerimenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages MenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages PostmenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.