Her Life Stages PMS & Menstrual
- Powerful support for a healthy cycle and menstrual discomfort, specifically to help ease breast tenderness, plus mood and energy†*
- Featuring vitex, cramp bark, green tea, and clinically studied saffron—no hormones or soy
- With essential minerals for blood glucose and thyroid support + a trace mineral complex to promote overall wellness*
- Doctor-formulated using scientifically backed ingredients for a monthly solution you can rely on
- 1 bottle provides support for at least 2 period cycles when taken as directed: daily during PMS and menstruation (about 7-12 days)
Peace Out, PMS.
This STAGES solution is anchored by vitex—aka chasteberry, a traditional herb long used for women’s wellness—and scientifically backed saffron, shown in numerous clinical studies to support mood and overall mental outlook.*
As a woman who’s been practicing medicine for over 30 years, Pamela Peeke, MD, knows a little something about women’s health. Along with the women of our innovation team, she put her lifetime of knowledge and experience into formulating STAGES—for efficacious solutions you can truly trust.
Let's Talk Proudly.
As a sponsor of the Where Should We Begin? podcast, hosted by psychotherapist andNew York Timesbestselling author Esther Perel, our STAGES line will be featured on upcoming episodes, along with personal stories from women across the country in every life phase. Tune in.
Her Life Stages PMS & MenstrualRegular price $21.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages PerimenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages MenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Her Life Stages PostmenopauseRegular price $36.99 USDRegular priceUnit price per
To reduce our carbon footprint, all Solaray bottles are made from post-consumer recycled resin, helping keep plastic out of our landfills and oceans.
We source only the highest-quality ingredients under the sun. Then, we rigorously test each raw material for identity, purity, and potency at our certified cGMP facility.
One Million Trees
In partnership with One Tree Planted, we’re working to plant a million trees by 2025 in the regions that provide us the natural resources to create our products.
We’ve begun installing solar panels as an alternative energy source at our Ogden, Utah, facility—to power the processes and products that help you Live Brighter.